25 July 2018
Notice to the Public
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines announces that it will be open to serve Filipino nationals this coming first Friday of the month, 3 August 2018, from 9:00 am till 3:00 pm.
The first Friday Consular Outreach at the Philippine Embassy Muscat is an additional day of service for Filipinos who wish to avail of the Embassy’s services during their day-off.
The services offered are:
- Passport renewal application
- Claiming of new passports
- Notarial/Authentication of Documents
- Claiming of Notarized/Authenticated Documents
- Registration of Birth / Marriage / Death
- Overseas Voting Registration
- Verification of Individual Contracts and other related documents
- OEC and BM Online Processing
- OWAA Membership
- Welfare Services
- Other Employment Related Consultations
Application for Philippine visa and authentication of employment contracts will not be entertained.