Report of Birth (ROB)
- Duly accomplished Report of Birth form, (must be made in 4 copies, signed by either one of the Filipino parent).
- Photocopy of parents' passport and labor card (4 copies).
- Authenticated Marriage Contract of parents-National Statistics Office (NSO), Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) - (4 copies).
- Birth Certificate of child in English translation duly attested by the Oman Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Original and 3 photocopies).
- Fee of R.O. 10.000.
- In case of late registration of birth (more than 30 days from the date of issuance of birth certificate), additional fee of R.O. 10.000 will be charged.
Report of Marriage (ROM)
Marriages of Filipino citizens solemnized outside the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General must be reported to the Foreign Service post with jurisdiction over the town/city/country where the marriage was performed. The Report of Marriage will then be sent to the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila for onward transmittal to the Office of the Civil Registrar General.
- Duly Accomplished Report of Marriage Form
- Marriage Certificate with English translation duly attested by the Oman Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Original and 3 photocopies)
- Original Copy of the Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage issued by the Embassy if secured prior the marriage or the Certificate of No Marriage Record issued by NSO duly authenticated by DFA.
- Copy of passport and labor card of contracting parties (3 copies).
- Copy of the passport and labor card of the witnesses (3 copies).
- Fee R.O. 10.000